In this episode, I’m excited to spotlight seven favorite ChatGPT prompts for educators that have made a big difference in my workflow this year. We’ll explore super helpful ways to supercharge your productivity and ignite your classroom creativity with these chatbot favorites! From requesting unexpected responses to adding emojis, this list of prompts has you covered.
Listen to the podcast episode on your favorite platform:
Tips for ChatGPT Prompts for Educators
- Try a prompt with an extra add-on, like here’s an example.
- Modify prompts so that you can get unexpected responses.
- Combine prompts in ChatGPT with what you might use and an image generation tool.
SPONSORED BY MY AI IN EDUCATION MEMBERSHIP
This episode is sponsored by my AI in Education Membership. Curious about artificial intelligence in education? Designed for teachers and educators passionate about staying ahead of the curve, this membership offers a comprehensive and curated monthly experience that will keep you up-to-date on the latest trends in artificial intelligence and tools for the classroom. Join now and click here to learn more.
FOLLOW & REVIEW ON APPLE PODCASTS
Have you subscribed to the podcast yet? I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on Apple Podcasts the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to follow on Apple Podcasts! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast, too — I would certainly appreciate it!
- Connect with Dr. Monica Burns on Twitter (X), Facebook, Threads & Instagram
- AI in Education Membership (Sign up & Waitlist)
- Monica’s AI resources & Free Stuff
- 60+ Must-Try ChatGPT Prompts for Teachers (Free ebook)
- Adobe Express for Education (Free creation tools)
- Adobe Firefly (Generative AI for images)
- Microsoft Bing’s Image Creator
- Midjourney (Generative AI)
- DALL-E 2 (Open AI)
- ChatGPT (Open AI)
- Bard (Chatbot)
- Claude (Chatbot)
- How to Use Emojis with Students (Blog Post)
- 13 Ways to Use Emojis That Might Surprise You (Podcast Episode)
- Why You Might Want to Start Using AI to Generate Images (Podcast Episode)
- 14 Artificial Intelligence Teaching Tools (Blog Post)
- Exploring the Impact of AI on Writing Instruction (Podcast Episode)
- 20 ChatGPT Prompts for ELA Teachers (Blog Post)
- 25 ChatGPT Prompts for Math Teachers (Blog Post)
- 28 ChatGPT Prompts for Social Studies Teachers (Blog Post)
- AI in the Classroom Tips from a Teacher Using ChatGPT with Richard Perry (Podcast Episode)
- 10 Things Teachers Can Do with ChatGPT to Save Time (Blog Post)
- Embracing Teachable Moments with Artificial Intelligence Detection Technology (Blog Post)
- 5 ChatGPT Chrome Extensions for Teachers (Blog Post)
- 7 Things Teachers Can Do With ChatGPT Tomorrow (Podcast Episode)
- 17 Exciting AI Websites for Teachers (Blog Post)
- How to Give Faster Feedback with AI (Blog Post)
- Fall Activity Ideas You Can Customize with AI (Podcast Episode)
- How to Create Writing Prompts Faster with Artificial Intelligence (Blog Post)
- Use AI to Make Reading Passages for Students (Blog Post)
- How AI Can Personalize Learning in Your Classroom (Podcast Episode)
- What Administrators Should Know About AI in Schools with Dr. Kristan Rodriguez (Podcast Episode)