In this episode, join in for an exhilarating chat with high school ELA teacher Richard Perry as we delve into the fascinating world of artificial intelligence in the classroom. You’ll hear some of Richard’s ChatGPT strategies as well as his insightful observations and predictions for the future of AI in education.
Listen to the podcast episode on your favorite platform:
Tips for a Teacher Using ChatGPT
- Start with broad questions.
- Refine your prompts as you go.
- Introduce chatbots to students with a critical thinking lens.
- Keep following the AI news as this technology develops further.
Sponsored by TeacherLists
This episode is sponsored by TeacherLists, the back-to-school supply experts. TeacherLists is celebrating teachers all spring with their We Love Teachers Sweepstakes where they are giving you the chance to win some of the most trusted classroom supply products out there—think Crayola, Play Doh, Clorox, Paper Mate, and many more. All you need to do is upload your supply list and add your favorite brands and you’ll be entered to win amazing prizes. Go to: teacherlists.com/win
Follow & Review on Apple Podcasts
Have you subscribed to the podcast yet? I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on Apple Podcasts the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to follow on Apple Podcasts! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast, too — I would certainly appreciate it!
Click to see the transcript
- Check out Richard Perry’s YouTube & TikTok
- Connect with Richard Perry on Twitter or send him an email at email@example.com
- ChatGPT (Open AI)
- 60+ Must-Try ChatGPT Prompts for Teachers (Free ebook)
- How to Use ChatGPT: Time-Saving Secrets for Busy Teachers (Webinar replay)
- 7 Things Teachers Can Do With ChatGPT Tomorrow (Podcast Episode)
- 10 Things Teachers Can Do with ChatGPT to Save Time (Blog Post)
- 5 ChatGPT Chrome Extensions for Teachers (Blog Post)
- 50 ChatGPT Prompts for Teachers (Blog Post)
- Exploring the Impact of AI on Writing Instruction (Podcast Episode)
- Digital Distractions How to Help Students Stay On Track (Podcast Episode)
- How to Use Virtual Coaching for Teacher Collaboration (Blog Post)
- 2023 EdTech Trends and Insights (Podcast Episode)