In this episode, explore fall activity ideas you can customize with artificial intelligence to make sure they are the perfect fit for your students. From virtual fall scavenger hunts to multimedia story writing, you’ll hear tech-friendly projects that teachers personalize for students using AI tools like ChatGPT. If you’re looking for creative ways to infuse technology into your fall curriculum (with an AI connection), this episode is for you!
Listen to the podcast episode on your favorite platform:
Tips for Fall Activity Ideas
- Choose a fall-themed project.
- Customize it for your students.
- Use AI to tailor the experience to your group.
- Share student work maybe on a bulletin board.
SPONSORED BY THE “FREE STUFF” SECTION OF MY BLOG
This episode is sponsored by the “Free Stuff” section of my blog. Did you know that there is a page on my site full of free stuff and favorites. You can find Weekly Planner Pages for Educators, 60+ Time-Saving Prompts to Use with ChatGPT, Graphic Organizers For Students, and lots more. You can find the “free stuff” section of my website by going to ClassTechTips.com and clicking the FREE STUFF button at the top of the page.
FOLLOW & REVIEW ON APPLE PODCASTS
Have you subscribed to the podcast yet? I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on Apple Podcasts the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to follow on Apple Podcasts! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast, too — I would certainly appreciate it!
- Connect with Dr. Monica Burns on Instagram, Twitter, & Threads
- ChatGPT (Open AI)
- Bard (Chatbot)
- Microsoft Bing’s Image Creator
- 360 Cities or Google Arts and Culture – for virtual fall scenes
- QR code guide – step-by-step guide for how to create QR codes
- weather.com or other weather service – for weather data
- Book Creator graphic organizers post
- Seesaw – to record voice along with text
- Adobe Firefly (Generative AI for images)
- Canva – for making graphic organizers like Venn diagrams
- Free comic templates – on my blog’s free stuff page
- Flip – for green screen fall field trip recap videos
- Adobe Express – new version with generative AI capabilities & for multimedia stories
- Artificial intelligence resources page – at top of my blog
- Free ebook – on artificial intelligence resources page
- 14 Artificial Intelligence Teaching Tools (Blog Post)
- Autumn Playlist with Podcast Picks for Teachers (Blog Post)
- 6 Spooky Tips for Halloween Reading Activities (Blog Post)
- 3 Thanksgiving Lesson Ideas for Reading Classrooms (Blog Post)
- Showing Thanks! Creative Gratitude Activities for Students (Blog Post)
- Halloween Books for Kids & Spooky Teacher Gifts (Blog Post)