Can teachers use the popular AI tool ChatGPT to save time? In this episode, I share seven things teachers can do with ChatGPT tomorrow to save time completing your daily tasks inside and outside of the classroom. If you’re looking for ways to use this innovative technology to accelerate your workflow and work smarter, not harder, this episode is for you!
Listen to the podcast episode on your favorite platform:
Tips for Things Teachers Can Do With ChatGPT
- Open up ChatGPT with a new account.
- Start asking questions, like the prompts I’ve shared.
- Keep refining your prompts to get more answers.
- Review the output and make changes.
Sponsored by my Amazon Influencer Store
This episode is sponsored by my Amazon influencer store. It’s full of favorite tech tools, books featured on the podcast, and plenty of goodies to explore. To find it, click on the “Free Stuff & Favorites” button on my website, ClassTechTips.com – or click right here to go straight to the page.
Follow & Review on Apple Podcasts
Have you subscribed to the podcast yet? I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on Apple Podcasts the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to follow on Apple Podcasts! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast, too — I would certainly appreciate it!
- Sign up for ChatGPT
- Connect with Dr. Monica Burns on Instagram & Twitter
- Free Stuff & EdTech Favorites from Monica Burns
- 10 Things Teachers Can Do with ChatGPT to Save Time (Blog Post)
- 8 Time-Saving Tips for Teaching with Podcasts (Podcast episode)
- 7 Google Calendar Tips for Teachers (Blog Post)
- Keyboard Shortcuts 101 Quick Tips & Tricks for Students (Podcast Episode)
- Video Journals in the Classroom (Blog Post)
- How to Make An Animated Winter Video (Blog Post)
- FETC (Future of Education Technology Conference)
- The College Essay Is Dead: Nobody is prepared for how AI will transform academia (The Atlantic article)
- Grappling With AI Writing Technologies in the Classroom (Edutopia article)
- Truth for Teachers Podcast