In this episode, educator Dr. Kristan Rodriguez, joins to discuss artificial intelligence in schools, emphasizing its role as an education-enhancing tool. You’ll also hear practical examples of AI in classrooms and administrative tasks and tips for fostering a receptive AI culture in schools.
Listen to the podcast episode on your favorite platform:
Tips for AI in Schools
- Acknowledge the perspectives other people have about AI.
- Share specific ways AI can impact a person’s day-to-day life.
- Stay on the lookout for new tools and the evolving conversation on AI.
Sponsored by Jotform
This episode is brought to you by Jotform, a powerful online forms tool for teachers. I’m so excited to partner with them to bring affordable online forms and other productivity tools to help you manage student data. Jotform is excellent for permission forms, quizzes, assessments, parent feedback, and more. They also offer a handful of other free products to help teachers, such as Tables, Sign, and PDF Editor. Jotform helps teachers automate their work and be more productive. Check it out today at jotform.com.
FOLLOW & REVIEW ON APPLE PODCASTS
Have you subscribed to the podcast yet? I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on Apple Podcasts the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to follow on Apple Podcasts! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast, too — I would certainly appreciate it!
- Check out Dr. Kristan Rodriguez’s website
- Find Dr. Kristan Rodriguez’s new book In Support of Students: A Leader’s Guide to Equitable MTSS on Amazon
- Connect with Dr. Kristan Rodriguez on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or send her an email
- AI in Education Membership (Sign up & Waitlist)
- Calendly (Online appointment scheduling tool)
- Grammarly (AI-powered typing assistant)
- ChatGPT (Open AI)
- Docendo Zen (School scheduling tool)
- SpeechFlow (Speech-to-text API)
- SymboTalk (App that talks for you)
- Khanmigo (AI-powered guide for tutoring & assistance)
- SpringMath (AI-powered RTI system)
- 14 Artificial Intelligence Teaching Tools (Blog Post)
- 60+ Must-Try ChatGPT Prompts for Teachers (Free ebook)
- Embracing Teachable Moments with Artificial Intelligence Detection Technology (Blog Post)
- AI in the Classroom Tips from a Teacher Using ChatGPT with Richard Perry (Podcast Episode)
- Using AI Chatbots to Enhance Planning and Instruction – Quick Reference Guide (Blog Post)
- Digital Distractions How to Help Students Stay On Track (Podcast Episode)
- 20 ChatGPT Prompts for ELA Teachers (Blog Post)
- How to Create Writing Prompts Faster with Artificial Intelligence (Blog Post)
- 5 ChatGPT Chrome Extensions for Teachers (Blog Post)
- Exploring the Impact of AI on Writing Instruction (Podcast Episode)
- How to Use Virtual Coaching for Teacher Collaboration (Blog Post)