In this episode, I share some tips for educators who might want to try using AI to generate images this school year. You’ll hear why it might be easier to make your own images the next time you need to find an image. Instead of a Google image search, explore how to use AI to generate images for your next lesson.
Listen to the podcast episode on your favorite platform:
Tips for Using AI to Generate Images
- Novelty precedes utility, so play around with this.
- You can save time generating images with AI.
- This technology is increasing in popularity and might be in your favorite tools already.
SPONSORED BY my AI in Education Membership
This episode is sponsored by my AI in Education Membership. Curious about artificial intelligence in education? Designed for teachers and educators passionate about staying ahead of the curve, this membership offers a comprehensive and curated monthly experience that will keep you up-to-date on the latest trends in artificial intelligence and tools for the classroom. Join now and click here to learn more.
FOLLOW & REVIEW ON APPLE PODCASTS
Have you subscribed to the podcast yet? I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on Apple Podcasts the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to follow on Apple Podcasts! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast, too — I would certainly appreciate it!
- Find more Artificial Intelligence Resources, EdTech Books, Free Stuff & EdTech Favorites from Dr. Monica Burns
- Adobe Express for Education (Free creation tools)
- Adobe Firefly (Generative AI for images)
- DALL-E 2 by OpenAI
- Midjourney (Art AI generator)
- Microsoft Bing Image Creator
- Canva for Education Text to Image
- AI in Education Membership (Sign up & Waitlist)
- ChatGPT (Open AI)
- Bard (Chatbot)
- 60+ Must-Try ChatGPT Prompts for Teachers (Free ebook)
- 20 ChatGPT Prompts for ELA Teachers (Blog Post)
- 25 ChatGPT Prompts for Math Teachers (Blog Post)
- 28 ChatGPT Prompts for Social Studies Teachers (Blog Post)
- 50 ChatGPT Prompts for Teachers (Blog Post)
- How to Use ChatGPT: Time-Saving Secrets for Busy Teachers (Webinar replay)
- 10 Things Teachers Can Do with ChatGPT to Save Time (Blog Post)
- 5 ChatGPT Chrome Extensions for Teachers (Blog Post)
- AI in the Classroom Tips from a Teacher Using ChatGPT with Richard Perry (Podcast Episode)
- 7 Things Teachers Can Do With ChatGPT Tomorrow (Podcast Episode)
- 17 Exciting AI Websites for Teachers (Blog Post)
- Fall Activity Ideas You Can Customize with AI (Podcast Episode)
- Use AI to Make Reading Passages for Students (Blog Post)
- How AI Can Personalize Learning in Your Classroom (Podcast Episode)
- How to Give Faster Feedback with AI (Blog Post)
- What Administrators Should Know About AI in Schools with Dr. Kristan Rodriguez (Podcast Episode)