In this episode, Torie Marquez shares three favorite ways to use Jamboard in professional development settings along with student-friendly activities for Jamboard. You’ll hear tips you can use tomorrow and ideas you can customize for any learning environment.
Listen to the podcast episode on your favorite platform:
- First, open up Jamboard to get familiar with the tool.
- Next, choose an activity like a parking lot.
- Then, invite students or colleagues into your Jamboard.
- Finally, try another strategy from this episode or share a Jamboard idea with your colleagues.
This episode is sponsored by the LenovoEDU Community which you can find at education.Lenovo.com — this free platform lets you join groups to connect with education experts, to find videos and articles on educational content — including some exclusive blog posts I put together for them. Head over to education.Lenovo.com to sign up for free!
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Have you subscribed to the podcast yet? I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on Apple Podcasts the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast, too — I would certainly appreciate it!
- Torie Marquez’s Twitter
- Jamboard (Collaborative Digital Whiteboard)
- Google Meet (Video Conferencing tool)
- Zoom (Video Conferencing tool)
- 5 Quick Activities to Try with Jamboard Tomorrow (Blog Post)
- Tips for Using Breakout Rooms with Desiree Alexander (Podcast Episode)
- How to Increase Participation During Synchronous Instruction – Part 1 (Podcast Episode)
- How to Increase Participation During Asynchronous Instruction – Part 2 (Podcast Episode)
- Tips For Coaches Tackling Remote Learning with Martine Brown (Podcast Episode)
- 5 Ways To Kick Off Your Next Zoom Call (Podcast Episode)
- How to Add Captions to Zoom Class During Distance Learning (Blog Post)
- 10 Tools Every Coach Can Use Tomorrow (Podcast Episode)
- Simple Strategies and EdTech Tools to Boost Productivity with Tammy Musiowsky (Podcast Episode)