In this episode, I’ll share ten of my favorite tech tools for coaches and ways that you can use them to support other educators, connect with families, or lead your own classroom. You’ll also hear how these tools can boost productivity and efficiency in the work you do.
Listen to the podcast episode on your favorite platform:
Tools for Coaches & Educators
So let’s make this EdTech easy…
- First, choose your big focus, like staying organized or staying connected.
- Next, look at a tool that can help you accomplish your goal.
- Then share a best practice that worked well for you with a colleague.
- Finally, keep adding to your tool belt over the course of the school year.
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Have you subscribed to the podcast yet? I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on Apple Podcasts the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast, too — I would certainly appreciate it!
- Evernote (Note-Taking App)
- Adobe Spark Page (Free Web Page Builder)
- Google Forms
- Book Creator (create ebooks on iPad, Chromebooks and on the web)
- Voxer (Voice Communication App)
- Screencast-o-Matic (Screen Recorder & Video Editor)
- The Educator’s Guide to Flipgrid
- Adobe Creative Educator Program
- How to Link Google Forms to QR Codes (Podcast Episode)
- Quick Tips for Taking Ownership of Your PD (Podcast Episode)
- How to Curate Curriculum Resources with Adobe Spark Page (Blog Post)
- How to Make Spark Post Graphics for your Google Keep Notes (Blog Post)
- 7 Reasons I love Google Keep (Podcast Episode)
- Create Digital Portfolios with Spark Page (Blog Post)
- How to Create a Class Newsletter with Spark Page (Blog Post)
- Link Google Forms to QR Codes (Podcast Episode)
- How to Use Flipgrid for Book Clubs (Blog Post)
- Tips for Attending Conferences from Your Couch (Podcast Episode)
- How To Use Adobe Spark to Make TikTok Videos (Blog Post)
Ready to make this the best year yet?
Sign up for my weekly newsletter and periodic special messages...
and you'll get INSTANT access to my special guide:
12 EdTech Tips for The Most Successful Year Yet!
I can't wait to share my favorite EdTech tips, tools and lesson ideas with you!
Yours in Learning, Monica :)