In this episode I’m joined by ASCD Emerging Leader Tammy Musiowsky to talk about ways to boost productivity this school year. You’ll also hear about her favorite strategies and EdTech tools to help you stay organized, focused, and efficient.
Listen to the podcast episode on your favorite platform:
Tools to Boost Productivity
So let’s make this EdTech easy…
- Focus on two to three “big things” each day
- Decide on a system you can stick with (like organizing Loom videos in Google Drive)
- Create a template or routine you can follow
- Bring in collaborators (like adding people to your Wakelet page)
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Have you subscribed to the podcast yet? I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on Apple Podcasts the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast, too — I would certainly appreciate it!
- Tammy Musiowsky Website
- Find Tammy Musiowsky on Twitter
- Tammy Musiowsky Instagram
- Tammy Musiowsky Facebook
- ASCD Emerging Leader Alumni Affiliate
- ED-Talk Live Youtube
- Tasks Before Apps: Designing Rigorous Learning in a Tech-Rich Classroom
- ASCD: Professional Learning & Community for Educators
- ASCD YouTube Channel
- Full Focus Planner
- Google Meet (Video Conferencing tool)
- Loom (Video Messaging tool)
- Wakelet (Content Management and Collaboration tool
- Zoom (Video Conferencing tool)
- 3 Ways to Use Google Docs When You Don’t Have Google Classroom (Podcast Episode)
Ready to make this the best year yet?
Sign up for my weekly newsletter and periodic special messages...
and you'll get INSTANT access to my special guide:
12 EdTech Tips for The Most Successful Year Yet!
I can't wait to share my favorite EdTech tips, tools and lesson ideas with you!
Yours in Learning, Monica :)