In this episode, you’ll hear four simple steps to set the stage for your students to collaborate effectively in online spaces. You’ll also learn about how to create a collaborative culture as students work together using digital tools for consumption, creation, and conversations.
Listen to the podcast episode on your favorite platform:
Tips for Creating a Collaborative Culture
- Share a clear task.
- Set expectations.
- Use examples.
- Take time to reflect.
Sponsored by my new webinar on ChatGPT
This podcast is sponsored by my new webinar on ChatGPT! It’s called “How to Use ChatGPT: Time-Saving Secrets for Busy Educators” and I’m hosting it live this March. You can register for the live event, or catch the replay by going to ClassTechTips.com/ChatGPT. Anyone who registers for the event will get my free ebook, “60+ Must-Try ChatGPT Prompts for Teachers.”
Follow & Review on Apple Podcasts
Have you subscribed to the podcast yet? I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on Apple Podcasts the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to follow on Apple Podcasts! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast, too — I would certainly appreciate it!
- EdTech Essentials: The Top 10 Technology Strategies for All Learning Environments
- EdTech Essentials Free Study Guide
- Working Better Together Online (ASCD article)
- A Free, Time-Saving Collaborative Learning Tool feat. Lumio (Blog Post)
- Microsoft Teams for Collaboration and Feedback (Blog Post)
- Digital Tips for Quick and Thoughtful Peer Feedback (Podcast Episode)
- How to Promote Student Agency in Digital Spaces (Blog Post)
- Quick Ways to Boost Collaboration in Your Next Lesson (Podcast Episode)
- Creation Activities that Teach Digital Citizenship (Podcast Episode)
- 5 Ways to Use Word Clouds in Every Subject Area (Podcast Episode)
- 4 Tips for Assessing Online Learning and Feedback (Podcast Episode)
- How to Help Students Be Respectful in Online Spaces with Hedreich Nichols (Podcast Episode)
- Tech Tips for Giving Student Feedback [EdTech Essentials Spotlight] (Podcast Episode)
- How to Help Students Better Navigate Digital Spaces [EdTech Essentials Spotlight] (Podcast Episode)