In this episode, SMART Technologies communities manager and educator, Kacie Germadnik, joins to discuss quick ways to boost collaboration in the classroom. You’ll also hear tips and strategies to make lessons and activities more interactive this school year.
Today’s episode is titled “Quick Ways to Boost Collaboration in Your Next Lesson” and I’m very excited to chat with Kacie today about her classroom experience, tips for boosting collaboration, and ways to make lessons and activities more interactive this school year. Let’s jump into our conversation in this special bonus episode!
Listen to the podcast episode on your favorite platform:
Tips to Boost Collaboration
- First, examine the role of collaboration in your classroom.
- Next, incorporate a new routine like a think, pair, share.
- Then, use the collaborative workspaces in Lumio for small groups.
- Finally, transform content you currently have with Lumio.
Sponsored by Lumio
This episode is sponsored by Lumio, an award-winning digital learning tool that will transform your lessons into active, collaborative learning experiences. Every day more schools and districts are switching to Lumio – it’s truly a flexible solution that works well with your lessons, platforms and content teachers are already using today. Boost your student engagement on any devices wherever learning needs to happen ….AND without hours of prep time. To get Lumio for FREE, head to L-U-M-dot-I-O today.
Follow & Review on Apple Podcasts
Have you subscribed to the podcast yet? I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on Apple Podcasts the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to follow on Apple Podcasts! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast, too — I would certainly appreciate it!
Click to see the transcript
- Check out the Lumio by SMART website, YouTube, and The EdShift Podcast
- Follow Go Lumio by SMART on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook
- Connect with Kacie Germadnik on Twitter
- Ready Set SMART Webinars and Training & Instructional Resources