In this episode we’ll explore activities where students can demonstrate their understanding of a topic and apply digital citizenship skills. You’ll hear about three quick ways to incorporate digital citizenship skills into moments where students create movies, websites, or any digital product!
Subscribe to the podcast on your favorite platform:
So let’s make this EdTech easy…
1. Identify the next time your students will create a product to show what they know about a topic
2. Decide on areas of digital citizenship skills you would like to incorporate
3. Model this skill in action for students as it relates to their own creation
4. Engage students in a discussion around this skill and their experience applying it in the classroom.
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Have you subscribed to my podcast?I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on iTunes the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to subscribe in iTunes! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast too.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Blog post: Teaching Digital Citizenship
- Adobe Spark
- 40 Ways to Inject Creativity in the Classroom with Adobe Spark
- Book Creator
- Explain Everything
Ready to make this the best year yet?
Sign up for my weekly newsletter and periodic special messages...
and you'll get INSTANT access to my special guide:
12 EdTech Tips for The Most Successful Year Yet!
I can't wait to share my favorite EdTech tips, tools and lesson ideas with you!
Yours in Learning, Monica :)