In this episode I’ll share tips on how to create QR codes and how to add QR codes to posters. You’ll also hear about some free resources you can use right away to create and share your QR codes with posters!
Do you use QR codes? Do you make posters? In this podcast episode, I’ll share tips on how to create QR codes and how to add QR codes to posters. We’ll start off with the what, then the why, and finally the how. With these quick steps, you can start adding QR codes to your posters this school year.
So let’s jump into creating QR posters in your classroom!
Subscribe to the podcast on your favorite platform:
How to Add QR Codes to Posters
- Decide what online resource you’d like to share
- Create a poster using Spark Post or another favorite tool
- Create a QR code and save it as a picture file
- Add the QR code to the poster and share with students or families!
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Have you subscribed to my podcast yet? I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on iTunes the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast, too — I would certainly appreciate it!
If you listen somewhere else (like Spotify, Luminary, or Overcast) make sure to subscribe there, too!
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Deeper Learning With QR Codes and Augmented Reality: A Scannable Solution for Your Classroom
- 40 Ways to Inject Creativity into the Classroom with Adobe Spark)
- Tasks Before Apps: Designing Rigorous Learning in a Tech-Rich Classroom
- QRStuff.com (QR Code Generator)
- QR Reader App List (such as Bar-Code)
- 25 Reasons To Use TED-Ed In Your Classroom (Blog Post)
- Ways To Use Video Playlists in the Classroom (Podcast Episode)
- Quick QR Code Tips To Add To Your Toolbelt (Podcast Episode)
- How to Link Google Forms to QR Codes (Podcast Episode)
- EdTech Events and Workshops (Calendar of Events)
- Adobe Spark for Education (Information on setting up free tools)
- Add QR Codes to Posters With These Quick Steps (Blog Post)
Teacher Gift Guides
- I Asked, They Shared: Gifts for Teachers
- Gift Ideas for Teachers: iPad Classroom Gift Guide
- Gift Ideas for Teachers: Chromebook Classroom Gift Guide
- Summer Amazon Teacher Favorites
- 2018 Teacher Gifts: Favorites for Holiday Shopping
- Gift Ideas for Teachers: Books I’ve Loved This Year + Extras
- 10 Low-Cost, Techy Gift Ideas for Teachers
- Amazon Prime Day for Teachers
10 Things You Need to Know About #ScannableTech
Enter your email below and the poster will arrive in your inbox :)
I can't wait for you to join me on this EdTech journey!
Best, Dr. Monica Burns - Founder of ClassTechTips.com