In this episode we’ll discuss how students, families and colleagues can benefit from video playlists. You will hear some tips and strategies for compiling and distributing video playlists to different groups that you work with over the course of the school year.
Subscribe to the podcast on your favorite platform:
Video Playlists in the Classroom
So let’s make this EdTech easy…
- Decide on who will benefit from a video playlist
- Identify the focus for the playlist
- Locate videos for the playlist
- Share the video playlist link with students, families or colleagues!
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Have you subscribed to my podcast?I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on iTunes the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to subscribe in iTunes! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast too.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Book Birthday celebration (sign up for information and the free download)
- Elevate Books (our new publisher for 40 Ways to Inject Creativity into the Classroom with Adobe Spark)
- YouTube (the platform I talk about for creating video playlists)
- Spark Page (here is the blog post about using it to curate resources which you could substitute with our video playlist idea)
- ClassHook (a video collection tool that might come in handy this school year)