In this episode we’ll focus on simple tips for using QR codes that all pack a punch no matter what age group or subject you work with this school year. You’ll hear about tips and strategies for differentiating instruction, distributing materials, and keeping families up to date on classroom activities!
Subscribe to the podcast on your favorite platform:
So let’s make this EdTech easy…
1. Choose one tip from our list.
2. Open up a QR code generator and create a QR code.
3. Decide who you will share it with and how you want to share it.
4. After trying out one of the tips, tell a colleague about your new QR code trick
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Have you subscribed to my podcast?I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on iTunes the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to subscribe in iTunes! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast too.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Easy EdTech Club
- 4 Ways to Use QR Codes with Students
- How-To Use QR Codes to Curate Resources for Students