In this episode, educator Sarah Wysocki joins for an inspiring chat about leveraging generative AI like ChatGPT to create customized learning experiences for students from diverse backgrounds. You’ll hear about innovative ways to use ChatGPT to generate ideas, help create accessible lessons, and tailor resources for a personalized learning experience.
Tips to Support Customized Learning
- Brainstorm ways to personalize learning for students.
- Refine your prompt with follow-up instructions.
- Add in information, like the standard you are teaching.
- Use ChatGPT to find connections that are relevant to students.
SPONSORED BY MY NEW FREE WEBINAR
This episode is sponsored by my new free webinar “24 Tips for 2024: Simple Ways to Save Time Using ChatGPT.” I’ll share tips for educators who are new to using chatbots, and ideas you can spin and make your own if you’re already diving into the world of chatbots. We’ll look at ChatGPT of course, alongside alternatives like Claude and Bard, too. Join us for the free webinar live on January 4th -– or if you miss it LIVE catch the limited replay during the month of January. Either way head to ClassTechTips.com/2024 for more details!
FOLLOW & REVIEW ON APPLE PODCASTS
Have you subscribed to the podcast yet? I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on Apple Podcasts the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to follow on Apple Podcasts! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast, too — I would certainly appreciate it!
- Connect with Sarah Wysocki on LinkedIn & Twitter (X)
- Sarah Wysocki’s Edutopia profile & article about engaging middle school students
- ChatGPT (Chatbot)
- 60+ Must-Try ChatGPT Prompts for Teachers (Free ebook)
- 7 ChatGPT Prompts for Educators I’m Loving Right Now (Podcast Episode)
- 10 Things Teachers Can Do with ChatGPT to Save Time (Blog Post)
- AI in the Classroom Tips from a Teacher Using ChatGPT with Richard Perry (Podcast Episode)
- 10 Unexpected Prompts to Try in ChatGPT (Podcast Episode)