In this episode, I spotlight four Artificial Intelligence tools for every educator’s tool belt, ranging from helpful chatbots to presentation-making wizards. You’ll also hear tips on using different types of AI tools to generate images, craft assessment questions, and streamline your presentation creation process. If you’re looking for ways to boost student engagement and save time, this episode is for you!
Tips for Using Different Types of AI Tools
- Write a prompt for a chatbot, like make a list.
- Use an image generator to create the perfect picture.
- Try a question creator for formative assessment.
- Use a presentation maker to create an interactive presentation for your students.
SPONSORED BY MY FREE EBOOK
This episode is sponsored by my free ebook of ChatGPT Prompts for educators. Do you want 60+ ChatGPT prompts at your fingertips? Grab my FREE ebook of prompts ready for you to try! Snag the PDF now at ClassTechTips.com/chatgptbook/ These AI writing prompts are perfect for teachers looking to give chatbots a whirl. Don’t miss out on this freebie resource that will save you time this school year!
FOLLOW & REVIEW ON APPLE PODCASTS
Have you subscribed to the podcast yet? I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on Apple Podcasts the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to follow on Apple Podcasts! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast, too — I would certainly appreciate it!
- Connect with Dr. Monica Burns on Twitter (X), Facebook, Threads & Instagram
- Sign up for the Free Newsletter
- Check out Artificial Intelligence Resources, Events & Workshops & Free Stuff
- ChatGPT (Open AI)
- Bard (Chatbot)
- Claude (Chatbot)
- DALL-E 2 (Open AI)
- Microsoft Bing’s Image Creator
- Curipod (Interactive lesson generator)
- Adobe Firefly (Generative AI for images)
- Conker (Quiz generator)
- Diffit (AI curated teaching resources)
- MagicSchool (AI curated teaching resources)
- Lumio by SMART (Digital learning tool)
- Nearpod (Student engagement tool)
- 60+ Must-Try ChatGPT Prompts for Teachers (Free ebook)
- 14 Artificial Intelligence Teaching Tools (Blog Post)
- Exploring the Impact of AI on Writing Instruction (Podcast Episode)
- 17 Exciting AI Websites for Teachers (Blog Post)
- Why You Might Want to Start Using AI to Generate Images (Podcast Episode)