In this episode, I chat with Shuang Ji, CEO of Deledao, about how innovative technology in schools can help K-12 students master digital self-regulation to improve learning and increase productivity. You’ll also hear how to use artificial intelligence to block digital distractions, manage digital learning environments, and help students and teachers maximize their time in the classroom.
Listen to the podcast episode on your favorite platform:
Tips to Combat Digital Distractions
- Review your legacy filtering tools.
- Understand if you are over or under blocking content.
- Explore how AI impacts filtering.
- Give students a chance to reflect on how they self-regulate.
Sponsored by Deledao
This episode is sponsored by Deledao, a company that’s changing the K12 instructional landscape with their revolutionary real-time AI. We all know that students are using school-issued devices to play games and watch distracting videos during class. Powered by InstantAI, the Deledao instructional solution solves this problem by automatically blocking distracting content the moment students visit the page. This way, teachers are able to focus on what they do best — teaching! Learn more about Deledao in this episode or by visiting their website.
Follow & Review on Apple Podcasts
Have you subscribed to the podcast yet? I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on Apple Podcasts the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to follow on Apple Podcasts! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast, too — I would certainly appreciate it!
Click see the transcript
- Learn more at the Deledao website
- Check out the Deledao GameChanger Challenge: can you beat Deledao AI?
- Follow Deledao on LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, & Facebook
- Explore the upcoming Deledao weekly webinars
- Deledao 2023 White Paper