In this episode, I dive into why optimize is my one word for 2022 and what I hope it will look like in action throughout the year. You’ll also hear my personal goals and focus areas, how I plan to use the word optimize to guide me, and how I plan to stick with it throughout the year.
This week’s podcast is titled: Why Optimize Is My One Word for 2022 and I thought that it would be a perfect topic to kick off the year. Now if you’ve followed along with the podcast for a while you can probably guess that I’m recording this in December, since I like to plan ahead and prep content on the blog and podcast ahead of time. So maybe it shouldn’t come as too big of a surprise that my word for 2022 is optimize.
Listen to the podcast episode on your favorite platform:
Choosing One Word
- First, choose a word for the year.
- Next, think of what steps you’ll need to take.
- Then, share your word so others know what you’re working on.
- Finally, schedule time to make things happen.
Sponsored by AMD
This episode is sponsored by AMD with a reminder about the LenovoEDU Community. Join this free platform to connect with education experts and watch inspiring, one-of-a-kind video content with your learners. Don’t forget to check out some exclusive blog posts I put together for them. Head over to education.Lenovo.com to sign up for free!
Follow & Review on Apple Podcasts
Have you subscribed to the podcast yet? I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on Apple Podcasts the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to follow on Apple Podcasts! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast, too — I would certainly appreciate it!
- 13 Ways to Use Emojis That Might Surprise You (Podcast Episode)
- 10 Quick Tips to Organize Your Google Drive (Freebie)
- Reasons to Video Conference with an Expert this Year (Podcast Episode)
- How to Use Emojis with Students (Blog Post)
- 10 Little-Known Google-Friendly Tools You Need to Know About with Eric Curts (Podcast Episode)
- Using Tech Tools to Personalize Professional Learning with Allie Rodman (Podcast Episode)
- How to Create a Class Newsletter with Spark Page (Blog Post)
- 3 Tech Tips for Parent Newsletters (Blog Post)
- 5 Tips for Sharing Online Learning Resources with Families (Podcast Episode)
- Tips for Attending Conferences from Your Couch (Podcast Episode)
- Ways to Make EdTech Easier in 2021 (Podcast Episode)