In this episode, you’ll hear five ways to start the year off strong and make EdTech easier in 2021. As you kick off the new year, try these five tips to reset, plan, and take action to simplify your EdTech integration.
Listen to the podcast episode on your favorite platform:
Make EdTech Easier
- First, prioritize your goals.
- Next, explore open-ended tools.
- Then, reflect on your favorite way to learn.
- Finally, try to carve out time on your schedule.
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Have you subscribed to the podcast yet? I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on Apple Podcasts the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast, too — I would certainly appreciate it!
- 40 Ways to Inject Creativity into Your Classroom with Adobe Spark
- Adobe Spark for Education (Information on setting up free tools)
- Book Creator (create ebooks on iPad, Chromebooks and on the web)
- Google Classroom
- Forest App (Productivity tool)
- Buncee (Remote learning tool)
- Microsoft Teams (Collaboration tool)
- Seesaw (Student driven Digital Portfolios & ParentCommunication)
- Distance Learning Essentials Quick Reference Guide (Class Tech Tips)
- Must-Have Productivity Tools for Teachers (Podcast Episode)
- 3 Creative Activities to Start the School Year with Adobe Spark (Blog Post)
- Easy Steps to Create Video Playlists with Spark Page (Blog Post)
- 5 Things You Might Not Know About Adobe Spark (Blog Post)
- How to Curate Curriculum Resources with Adobe Spark Page (Blog Post)
- Sharing Adobe Spark Creations with Google Slides (Blog Post)
- Using Buncee to Teach Media Literacy (Blog Post)
- How to Make Instructional Videos with Adobe Spark (Blog Post)
- Showcase Student Learning With Seesaw Updates (Blog Post)
- How to Add Music to Spark Video with Soundtrap (Blog Post)
- 6 Ways to Use Adobe Spark with Google Classroom (Blog Post)