In this episode we’ll discuss how you can learn from other folks who attend conferences while you stay at home. You’ll hear strategies for attending online conferences that don’t require any travel, as well as ways to follow along with a conference when you don’t plan on making the trip to the event!
Subscribe to the podcast on your favorite platform:
Attending conferences this year?
So let’s make this EdTech easy…
1. Choose a conference you want to attend virtually
2. Find the hashtag for the event and identify a few people there to follow
3. Search for the hashtag and say on the lookout for any live video updates too
4. Bookmark links, take a screenshot of interesting information, and dive deeper into these ideas right from your couch!
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Have you subscribed to my podcast?I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on iTunes the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to subscribe in iTunes! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast too.
A big thank you to everyone who has taken the time to leave a review! Whether you want to share a way you use podcasts to strengthen student listening skills or just say hello, you can leave a comment on this blog post too.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Monica’s Events Calendar
- How to Make the Most of Webinars – Easy EdTech Podcast 019
- ISTE Conference
- FETC Conference
- SXSWedu Conference