In this episode, hear a handful of fantastic education technology tips from favorite EdTech experts who joined me on the podcast this year. You’ll also get a preview of what listeners can expect in 2022 on the Easy EdTech Podcast.
This week’s episode is titled: 8 Tips from Rockstar Educators and I’m excited to take a spin on the traditional “top episodes of the year” by featuring a few of my favorite tips shared by podcast guests in 2021. Even if you stumbled upon this episode in 2022, these tips are pretty timeless and worthy of your consideration no matter what time of year it is.
Listen to the podcast episode on your favorite platform:
Education Technology Tips from the Podcast
- First, give yourself grace this year.
- Next, start small when trying something new.
- Then, connect with educators on social media.
- Finally, set an intention for any technology use.
Sponsored by my Easy EdTech Club
This episode is sponsored by my Easy EdTech Club! It’s for tech-friendly teachers and coaches who want quick ideas to save time and use digital tools with intention. The Easy EdTech Club is a monthly membership designed to help educators (like you!) dive into one EdTech topic each month and get access to exclusive resources. Doors open up to new members in 2022 so make sure to grab a spot on the waitlist, head to ClassTechTips.com/CLUB
Follow & Review on Apple Podcasts
Have you subscribed to the podcast yet? I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on Apple Podcasts the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to follow on Apple Podcasts! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast, too — I would certainly appreciate it!
- Top Tips from the Past 99 Episodes (Podcast Episode)
- 6 Things I Learned From Talking to Edtech Experts (ISTE article)
- Top 10 Episodes of the Easy EdTech Podcast (Blog Post)
- How Flipping Your Classroom Can Save You Time with Mandy Rice (Podcast Episode)
- What Does Digital Citizenship Really Mean With Dr. Kristen Mattson (Podcast Episode)
- 10 Little-Known Google-Friendly Tools You Need to Know About with Eric Curts (Podcast Episode)
- How to Make Sure Your Next Project is Authentic with Kristin Harrington (Podcast Episode)
- What Does a Regional Tech Coordinator Do? with Dr. Sarah Thomas (Podcast Episode)
- Useful Tips for Finding Podcasts to Enhance Content with Jeff Glade (Podcast Episode)
- New Ways To Use Jamboard with Torie Marquez (Podcast Episode)
- What You Need to Know About EdTech in the Library with K.C. Boyd (Podcast Episode)
- 5 Quick Activities to Try with Jamboard Tomorrow (Blog Post)
- What Educators Need to Know About Clubhouse with Marlena Gross-Taylor (Podcast Episode)
- Why I’m Super Excited About Instagram for Teachers (Blog Post)