In this episode, EduGladiators founder Marlena Gross-Taylor shares her experience using the new Clubhouse social media app. You’ll hear Clubhouse tips for teachers who are new to the platform and anyone who is curious about what Clubhouse could mean for educators.
Listen to the podcast episode on your favorite platform:
Clubhouse Tips for Teachers
- First, download the Clubhouse app to get on the waitlist or reach out to a friend for an invite.
- Next, follow educators on the platform by searching for keywords related to your area of interest.
- Then, listen in to rooms on different subjects to get a feel for how the app works.
- Finally, check your notifications and set an intention for using the app.
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Have you subscribed to the podcast yet? I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on Apple Podcasts the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast, too — I would certainly appreciate it!
- Marlena Gross-Taylor’s website
- Find Marlena Gross-Taylor on Twitter
- Marlena Gross-Taylor’s Facebook
- Marlena Gross-Taylor’s Instagram
- EduGladiators home page
- Find EduGladiators on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- 10 Quick Tips to Organize Your Google Drive (Freebie)
- Clubhouse (Invite-only audio platform iOS app)
- What Is Clubhouse? 15 Clubhouse Tips for Educators on the App (Blog Post)
- How Educators are Using the Exclusive Social Media App Clubhouse (Blog Post)
- Clubhouse App: How to Get Started A Comprehensive Guide (YouTube video)
- Tips for Attending Conferences from Your Couch (Podcast Episode)