In this episode, you’ll hear from Adobe Spark evangelist Claudio Zavala as he shares tips and strategies for using Adobe Spark with students. You’ll hear tips for promoting creativity and supporting students using EdTech to share their learning in any subject area.
Listen to the podcast episode on your favorite platform:
Adobe Spark Tips
- First, download or open up Adobe Spark on mobile or the web
- Next, choose one of Claudio’s tips to try like creating a library or using folders.
- Then, decide on a project idea (maybe look at Adobe Ed Exchange or my book).
- Finally, share your project ideas on social media or with another educator!
This episode is sponsored by the LenovoEDU Community which you can find at education.Lenovo.com — this free platform lets you join groups to connect with education experts, to find videos and articles on educational content — including some exclusive blog posts I put together for them. Head over to education.Lenovo.com to sign up for free!
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Have you subscribed to the podcast yet? I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on Apple Podcasts the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast, too — I would certainly appreciate it!
- Claudio Zavala, Jr.’s Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn
- Follow Claudio Zavala, Jr.’s YouTube
- Claudio Zavala, Jr.’s KIT
- Website — I Am Claudius
- Adobe Spark for Education (Information on setting up free tools)
- Adobe Education Exchange (Free professional development courses and educational resources)
- Spark Post App (Android)
- Spark Post App (iOS)
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- The Values of Being an Adobe Creative Educator (Blog Post)
- 40 Ways to Inject Creativity into Your Classroom with Adobe Spark
- 5 Things You Might Not Know About Adobe Spark (Blog Post)
- How to Curate Curriculum Resources with Adobe Spark Page (Blog Post)
- 3 Creative Activities to Start the School Year with Adobe Spark (Blog Post)
- Adobe Spark and Nearpod: Tips for a Must-Try Combo (Blog Post)
- How To Use Adobe Spark to Make TikTok Videos (Blog Post)
- How to Make Instructional Videos with Adobe Spark (Blog Post)
- Adobe Creative Educator Program
- 5 Video Projects for Student Readers (feat. Adobe Spark) (Blog Post)
- 6 Ways to Use Adobe Spark with Google Classroom (Blog Post)
- How to Easily Create Student Journals with Adobe Spark (Blog Post)
- How to Use Video in Science Projects (feat. Adobe Spark) (Blog Post)