In this episode, I spotlight a range of presentation tools and tech-infused strategies to help teachers level up their presentations for students, colleagues, and families. From using AI for image generation to incorporating interactive features and accessibility options, this episode is packed with presentation tips for teachers.
Presentation Tips for Teachers
- Utilize AI for image generation.
- Explore presentation tools with AI assistance,
- Enhance engagement with interactive features.
SPONSORED BY MY QUICK REFERENCE GUIDES
This week’s episode is sponsored by my quick reference guides. These quick reference guides give you an overview of big topics and plenty of resource suggestions on a variety of topics. Search for Monica Burns on Amazon to find my quick reference guides on AI Chatbots, one on Classroom Technology Tips, and another co written with Pam Allyn on Digital Reading Strategies. Or head to ClassTechTips.com/Books for more information.
FOLLOW & REVIEW ON APPLE PODCASTS
Have you subscribed to the podcast yet? I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on Apple Podcasts the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to follow on Apple Podcasts! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast, too — I would certainly appreciate it!
- Connect with Dr. Monica Burns on Twitter (X), Facebook, Threads & Instagram
- Sign up for the Free Newsletter
- Check out Artificial Intelligence Resources, Events & Workshops & Free Stuff
- Adobe Firefly (Generative AI for images)
- Curipod (Interactive lesson generator)
- Canva for Education (Graphic design platform)
- Adobe Express for Education (Free creation tools)
- Nearpod (Student engagement tool)
- Microsoft Translator
- Google Slides (Free Online Presentation Tool)
- Mentimeter (Interactive Presentation Software)
- Slido (Interactive Presentation tool)
- Lumio by SMART (Digital learning tool)
- Logitech Wireless Presenter R400 (The wireless remote I use)
- Presentation Clicker PowerPoint Wireless Presenter Remote
- 13 Websites to Make Presentations for Any Classroom (Podcast Episode)
- 9 Reasons Why I Love Google Slides (And You Should, Too) (Blog Post)
- 5 Ways to Use Word Clouds in Every Subject Area (Podcast Episode)
- How to Put a QR Code on a Flyer (Blog Post)
- Why You Might Want to Start Using AI to Generate Images (Podcast Episode)