In this episode, discover how to take presentation creation to the next level in your classroom! Tune in to hear about thirteen student-friendly websites to make presentations with kids of all ages. From animated videos to automatic translations, these flexible creation tools have you covered!
Listen to the podcast episode on your favorite platform:
Tips for Websites to Make Presentations
- Choose a tool where you and students can share information.
- Revisit your toolbelt to see if you can rethink a favorite in another way.
- Share a presentation tool that will help make another educator’s life easier.
SPONSORED BY the “Free Stuff” section of my blog
This episode is sponsored by the “Free Stuff” section of my blog. Did you know that there is a page on my site full of free stuff and favorites. You can find Weekly Planner Pages for Educators, 60+ Time-Saving Prompts to Use with ChatGPT, Graphic Organizers For Students, and lots more. You can find the “free stuff” section of my website by going to ClassTechTips.com and clicking the FREE STUFF button at the top of the page.
FOLLOW & REVIEW ON APPLE PODCASTS
Have you subscribed to the podcast yet? I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on Apple Podcasts the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to follow on Apple Podcasts! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast, too — I would certainly appreciate it!
- Connect with Dr. Monica Burns on Instagram or Twitter
- Google Slides (Free Online Presentation tool)
- Prezi, Prezi for Students & Prezi for Teachers (Presentation, Design, & Video Creation tool)
- Canva for Education (Graphic Design platform)
- Visme for Education (Graphic & Presentation tool)
- Apple Clips (Video Creation tool)
- Emaze (Online Presentation software)
- Powtoon (Animated Video Presentation tool)
- Genially (Interactive content creation tool)
- Adobe Express for Education (Free creation tools)
- Microsoft PowerPoint Online (Online Presentation tool)
- Padlet (Online Discussion tool)
- Beautiful.AI & Beautiful.AI for Education (AI-powered presentation tool)
- Piktochart for Education (Collaborative graphics & presentation tool)
- 12 Websites to Make Timelines with Students (Blog Post)
- Creative Challenge for the First Weeks of School (Blog Post)
- How to Create a Comic Strip in Google Slides (Blog Post)
- 13 Websites To Find Free Books for Your Classroom (Blog Post)
- 11 Free Google Podcasts for Kids (Blog Post)
- 14 Artificial Intelligence Teaching Tools (Blog Post)