In this episode, educator, consultant, and author, Rachelle Dene Poth, joins for a conversation about the transformative impact of reflection in the classroom. Rachelle shares favorite tips for practical activities and digital platforms that empower students in their learning journeys.
Listen to the podcast episode on your favorite platform:
Tips for Reflection Activities
- Make connections to journaling.
- Review what tools you already have.
- Build reflection into your existing routines.
- Stay consistent with a regular schedule.
Sponsored by Britannica Professional Learning
I’m delighted to have Britannica Professional Learning on board once again as the sponsor for this episode. Their mission? To foster and nurture extraordinary educators, providing them with tailored professional learning strategies designed to help both educators and learners flourish. They’re all about Activation, Enrichment, and Growth. Britannica Professional Learning delivers professional development aimed at bolstering teachers’ product knowledge, refining their teaching prowess, and stimulating student progress. So why not take your educational practices to the next level? Empower your students and yourself by dropping by www.britannicaeducation.com. There, you’ll unearth the multitude of ways they can assist you in reinventing your classroom.
Follow & Review on Apple Podcasts
Have you subscribed to the podcast yet? I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on Apple Podcasts the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to follow on Apple Podcasts! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast, too — I would certainly appreciate it!
- Check out Rachelle Dene Poth’s Edutopia article, blog, website, and books
- Connect with Rachelle Dene Poth on Twitter, Instagram, or by email
- SpacesEDU (Digital portfolio)
- Kidblog (Blogging tool for kids)
- Microsoft Flip (Video discussion tool)
- How Students Can Work in Teams Remotely with Rachelle Dene Poth (Podcast Episode)
- What is Microblogging? A Spin on Blogging With Students (Podcast Episode)
- 6 Tips for Planning a Successful Podcasting Lesson (Blog Post)
- Using Technology to Scaffold Social-Emotional Learning Skills (Blog Post)
- Teaching Unplugged Tips for Starting a Teacher Podcast with Gabriel Carrillo (Podcast Episode)
- Tips for Creating Podcasts with Students with Michele Haiken (Podcast Episode)
- A Microblogging Lesson Idea and Template You Can Customize (Blog Post)
- Expanding the Meaning of Digital Citizenship With Carrie Rogers-Whitehead (Podcast Episode)
- 6 Apps and Websites To Make Video Journals (Blog Post)
- Social Emotional Learning in the Digital World with Krista Leh (Podcast Episode)
- 7 End of Year Bulletin Board Ideas (Blog Post)