Have you ever considered starting a podcast? In this episode, Educational Technology Specialist, podcaster, and author Gabriel Carrillo joins for an exciting discussion about just that! You’ll hear tips about what goes into creating a teacher podcast, what to consider if you’re making a podcast for teachers, and even podcasting with students!
Listen to the podcast episode on your favorite platform:
Tips for a Teacher Podcast
- Establish your why.
- Jump right in.
- Use what you’ve got.
- Set up a hosting site.
- Know your audience.
Sponsored by my Amazon Influencer Store
This episode is sponsored by my Amazon influencer store. It’s full of favorite tech tools, books featured on the podcast, and plenty of goodies to explore. To find it, click on the “Free Stuff & Favorites” button on my website, ClassTechTips.com – or click right here to go straight to the page.
Follow & Review on Apple Podcasts
Have you subscribed to the podcast yet? I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on Apple Podcasts the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to follow on Apple Podcasts! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast, too — I would certainly appreciate it!
- Learn about Gabriel Carrillo’s work on his website, podcast, & YouTube
- Connect withGabriel Carrillo on Twitter, Instagram, & LinkedIn
- FETC (Future of Education Technology Conference)
- TCEA (Texas Computer Education Association)
- ISTE Standards | The Leader in Edtech Standards
- Nearpod (Student engagement tool)
- Libsyn (Podcasting platform)
- Blubrry (Podcast hosting platform)
- Zencastr (Podcast hosting platform)
- Stream Yard (Streaming platform)
- Audacity (Free, open source audio software)
- Google Meet (Video Conferencing tool)
- Zoom (Video Conferencing tool)
- Spotify (Music & podcast streaming)
- Google Podcasts
- Apple Podcasts
- Teacher Gift Guide with Techy Gift Ideas (Including podcasting tools)
- Forget a Debate! Try a Podcast with Students Instead (Podcast Episode)
- Tips for Creating Podcasts with Students with Michele Haiken (Podcast Episode)
- How to Use Google Podcasts with Students (Blog Post)
- 7 Things Teachers Can Do With ChatGPT Tomorrow (Podcast Episode)
- The 5 Most Listened To Easy EdTech Podcast Episodes (Blog Post)
- 10 Things Teachers Can Do with ChatGPT to Save Time (Blog Post)
- What it’s Like to Host a Teacher YouTube Channel with Sam Kary (Podcast episode)
- Why Google Podcasts is the Perfect Free Podcast Player for Your Students (Podcast Episode)