In this episode, I share tips on how to strike a balance with keeping families informed about what is happening in their child’s classroom so no one feels overwhelmed. You’ll also hear how to optimize the process of sharing student work with families using time-saving strategies and digital tools to maximize your time and energy throughout the school year!
Listen to the podcast episode on your favorite platform:
Tips for Sharing Student Work
- Prioritize what is worth sharing.
- Set goals for yourself that are attainable.
- Communicate expectations with families clearly.
Sponsored by Responsibility.org
This episode is brought to you by the Ask, Listen, Learn underage drinking program. April is alcohol responsibility month–are you and your students ready? Ask, Listen, Learn offers free, evidence-based digital resources to empower kids to say YES to a healthy lifestyle and NO to underage drinking by teaching them about the science behind how alcohol affects the developing brain. Visit asklistenlearn.org to access the videos, lesson plans, parent resources, and more.
Follow & Review on Apple Podcasts
Have you subscribed to the podcast yet? I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on Apple Podcasts the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to follow on Apple Podcasts! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast, too — I would certainly appreciate it!
- Text Blaze (Response templates)
- Save Time with Custom Templates from Text Blaze (Blog Post)
- A Two-Way Communication Tool for Teachers (Blog Post)
- How Schools Can Improve Classroom Communication (Blog Post)
- A Communication Hub for Schools with Family Engagement Tools (Blog Post)
- 5 Tips for Sharing Online Learning Resources with Families (Podcast Episode)
- How to Create Top Five Lists of Resources for Families (Podcast Episode)
- 7 Digital Spring Cleaning Tips for Every Educator (Blog Post)
- Student-Friendly Podcasts for Classrooms and Families (Podcast Episode)
- Reach Every Family with ClassTag Parent Communication App (Blog Post)
- The Next Generation of School Communication (Blog Post)
- Using Technology to Make the School Day Smoother (Podcast Episode)