In this episode I share a handful of my favorite student-friendly podcasts for classroom use and to recommend to families. You’ll hear how to access these podcasts, reasons why I love each one, and where to go to easily bring them into classrooms or share links with your school community!
Subscribe to the podcast on your favorite platform:
So let’s make this EdTech easy…
1. Identify what you would like to share with students or families
2. Decide on the best way to play an episode or share a link
3. With students provide an opportunity to respond, with families ask for podcast feedback
4. Keep your eyes peeled for new opportunities to use these resources to boost comprehension and engagement
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Have you subscribed to my podcast?I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on iTunes the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to subscribe in iTunes! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast too.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Favorite Kid-Friendly Podcasts for Classrooms and Families
- Taming the Wild Text: Literacy Strategies for Today’s Reader
- Podcast for Kids: Wow in the World Student-Friendly Podcast
- Circle Round Folktale Podcast for Kids
Grab the Guide of Favorites!
Quick tips and favorite EdTech tools for readers and writers!
Enter your information for your free guide - it will arrive instantly in your inbox.
This special guide includes:
- a poster of reading EdTech tools
- activities you can use right away
- spotlight EdTech tools
- and more!
I can't wait for you to join me on this EdTech journey!
Best, Dr. Monica Burns - Founder of ClassTechTips.com
When you click below I'll also add you to my list for periodic messages over the course of the year.