In this episode I share a handful of my favorite student-friendly podcasts for classroom use and to recommend to families. You’ll hear how to access these podcasts, reasons why I love each one, and where to go to easily bring them into classrooms or share links with your school community!
Subscribe to the podcast on your favorite platform:
So let’s make this EdTech easy…
1. Identify what you would like to share with students or families
2. Decide on the best way to play an episode or share a link
3. With students provide an opportunity to respond, with families ask for podcast feedback
4. Keep your eyes peeled for new opportunities to use these resources to boost comprehension and engagement
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Have you subscribed to my podcast?I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on iTunes the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to subscribe in iTunes! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast too.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Favorite Kid-Friendly Podcasts for Classrooms and Families
- Taming the Wild Text: Literacy Strategies for Today’s Reader
- Podcast for Kids: Wow in the World Student-Friendly Podcast
- Circle Round Folktale Podcast for Kids