In this 150th Episode Celebration, I’ll answer listener questions about all things EdTech. These cover hot topics like what to do about interactive whiteboards, how to incorporate more voice in the classroom, and more. You’ll also hear how you can submit your own questions for future episodes of The Easy EdTech Podcast!
This week’s episode is titled, “150th Episode Celebration: Answering Listener Questions.” And if you follow along on Twitter, Facebook, on Linkedin you might have seen me post about today’s episode. I sent out a link to a special Google Form to submit questions for today’s episode.
So today, I’m going to answer three listener questions, and I’m thinking of making this a more regular thing on the podcast. Instead of using a Google Form to gather your questions, leave a review for the podcast on Apple Podcast and include your question in your review. I’ll keep my eyes on the reviews and we’ll try to incorporate the questions and answers into future episodes.
Listen to the podcast episode on your favorite platform:
Tips from Today’s Episode
- First, revisit tools you are already comfortable with.
- Next, look for ways to use voice recordings.
- Then, determine which EdTech essentials to focus on.
- Finally, consider the role of creativity and adaptability in your classroom.
Sponsored by AMD
This episode is sponsored by AMD with a reminder about the LenovoEDU Community. Join this free platform to connect with education experts and watch inspiring, one-of-a-kind video content with your learners. Don’t forget to check out some exclusive blog posts I put together for them. Head over to education.Lenovo.com to sign up for free!
Follow & Review on Apple Podcasts
Have you subscribed to the podcast yet? I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on Apple Podcasts the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to follow on Apple Podcasts! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast, too — I would certainly appreciate it!
- Adobe Creative Cloud Express for Education (Free creation tools)
- Book Creator (Ebook creation tool)
- Promethean (Interactive displays)
- Mote (Voice note & feedback tool)
- Lumio by SMART (Digital learning tool)
- SMART Notebook (Online presentation software)
- Nearpod (Student engagement tool)
- Apple Classroom
- ISTE Standards | The Leader in Edtech Standards
- EdTech Books by Monica Burns
- EdTech Essentials: A Sneak Peek Inside My New Book (Podcast Episode)
- Free Stuff & EdTech Favorites from Monica Burns
- Easy EdTech Club (Sign up & Waitlist)
- A Behind-the-Scenes Look at the Easy EdTech Club (Podcast Episode)
- How to Help Students Better Navigate Digital Spaces [EdTech Essentials Spotlight] (Podcast Episode)
- Must-Try Updates! New Features in Book Creator (Blog Post)
- A Free, Time-Saving Collaborative Learning Tool feat. Lumio (Blog Post)
- 5 Reasons to Try Out Whiteboard in Microsoft Teams (Blog Post)