In this episode, we’ll take a walk through all ten chapters of my new book EdTech Essentials: The Top 10 Technology Strategies for All Learning Environments. You’ll hear how the book came to be, and I’ll tell you all the details for some special book bonus items for anyone who orders the book this fall!
Listen to the podcast episode on your favorite platform:
EdTech Essentials Tips
- First, grab a copy of the new book.
- Next, request your bonus items before September 15th.
- Then, use the study guide as you move through the chapters.
- Finally, choose one EdTech Essential to focus on this semester.
Sponsored by Microsoft Education
This episode is sponsored by Microsoft Education and I’m so excited to partner with them this summer. Have you seen all of the new updates in Microsoft Teams? I love the new Reflect for Assignments that lets students share how they are feeling and think about their emotions. This is just one of the dozens of updates to Microsoft Teams. Head to http://aka.ms/teamsPP to find out more about Microsoft Teams and all of the new updates! You can also send me a DM on Instagram while you’re listening to this episode and I’ll send you the link.
EdTech Essentials Book Bonus
This back-to-school season I’m sending out a bundle of bonuses to anyone who grabs a copy of EdTech Essentialsbefore September 15th.
What you’ll get right away:
- Instant access to a digital version of Chapter 1
- PDF study guide to use on your own or with a group of colleagues
- An interactive list of 100+ EdTech tools featured in the appendix
- And… an invitation to a live, virtual Q&A event this fall and a recording of the replay
Here’s what you have to do to get the bonus items:
- Purchase the book on Amazon using my affiliate link before midnight ET on September 15, 2021 –> https://bit.ly/EdTechEssentials
- Forward the email receipt to me or (send a screenshot of your receipt) to email@example.com
- Then, check your inbox for: (1) digital version of Chapter 1, (2) PDF study guide, and (3) interactive list of 100+ EdTech tools. The invitation to the live, virtual Q&A will come later this fall.
Follow & Review on Apple Podcasts
Have you subscribed to the podcast yet? I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on Apple Podcasts the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to follow on Apple Podcasts! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast, too — I would certainly appreciate it!
- Special Book Bonus Items
- EdTech Books by Monica Burns
- Follow Monica Burns on Instagram
- Class Tech Tips Free Newsletter, EdTech Events and Workshops & Free EdTech Tools for Your Classroom
- ASCD: Professional Learning & Community for Educators
- ASCD YouTube Channel
- Personal & Authentic Learning Experiences with Tom Murray (Podcast Episode)
- Incorporating Creativity and Visuals in Tech-Friendly Projects with Al Thomas (Podcast Episode)
- What Leaders Should Know About Remote Learning with Eric Sheninger (Podcast Episode)
- An Insider Look at Microsoft’s Education Resources with Dr. Natasha Rachell (Podcast Episode)
- Must-Try Updates from Microsoft Teams Assignments (Blog Post)