In this episode, learn about a free podcast player that works on any web browser. Perfect for students who don’t have a smartphone or podcast app, Google Podcasts makes any podcast easy for students to find and play from their device. You’ll hear tips for using this tool and a few favorite listening recommendations, too.
Listen to the podcast episode on your favorite platform:
Google Podcasts for Students
- First, open up Google Podcasts by going to podcasts.google.com
- Next, find the icon in your waffle menu.
- Then, search for a favorite podcast or use a keyword search.
- Finally, press play and subscribe to any favorites.
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Have you subscribed to the podcast yet? I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on Apple Podcasts the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast, too — I would certainly appreciate it!
- Google Podcasts (free podcast streaming)
- Spotify (music and podcast streaming)
- Wow in the World (Podcast for kids)
- BrainsOn! (Science podcast for kids)
- BrainsOn! homepage
- Schoology (K-12 learning management system)
- Seesaw (Student driven Digital Portfolios & ParentCommunication)
- Google Classroom
- Remind (Family communication app)
- ClassTag (Parent-Teacher communication tool)
- How to Use Google Podcasts with Students (Blog Post)
- Circle Round Folktale Podcast for Kids (Blog Post)
- Podcast for Kids: Wow in the World Student-Friendly Podcast (Blog Post)
- Student-Friendly Podcasts for Classrooms and Families (Podcast Episode)
- 3 Ways to Use Google Docs When You Don’t Have Google Classroom (Podcast Episode)
- Showcase Student Learning With Seesaw Updates (Blog Post)
- Tips for Creating Podcasts with Students with Michele Haiken (Podcast Episode)