In this episode, you’ll hear from Microsoft Infused Classroom co-author Dr. Natasha Rachell as she shares some favorite tips and tricks related to everything Microsoft Education. Dr. Rachell shares her project ideas and an insider look at Microsoft’s education resources.
Listen to the podcast episode on your favorite platform:
- First, choose one of Natasha’s favorites to try out like Sway or Immersive Reader.
- Next, try adding this new tool or tip to your routine.
- Then, take time to reflect on how it fits into your workflow.
- Finally, share with a friend or colleague.
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Have you subscribed to the podcast yet? I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on Apple Podcasts the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast, too — I would certainly appreciate it!
- Dr. Natasha Rachell’s website
- Follow along on Twitter
- Microsoft Education (Learning Management Tools)
- The Microsoft Educator Community (Professional Development)
- Microsoft Sway (Digital storytelling app)
- Microsoft Teams (Collaboration tool)
- My blog post — Microsoft Teams for Collaboration and Feedback
- Rethink Formative Assessment with Microsoft Forms (Blog Post)
- PowerPoint Live
- PowerPoint Designer
- Microsoft Hacking STEM Activity Library
- Microsoft Immersive Reader
- Mike Tholfsen’s YouTube Channel
- Microsoft Educator Center
- The Microsoft Infused Classroom: A Guidebook to Making Thinking Visible and Amplifying Student Voice
- Quick Tips for Microsoft Distance Learning Tools (Blog Post)
- My #1 EdTech Tip for Teachers (Podcast Episode)
- Flipgrid (Video discussion tool)
- Flipgrid Shorts (Video discussion tool)
- The Educator’s Guide to Flipgrid
- How to Create Instructional Videos with Flipgrid Shorts (Podcast Episode)
- Google for Education (Digital learning tools)
- The Google Infused Classroom: A Guidebook to Making Thinking Visible and Amplifying Student Voice