In this episode, we’ll explore best practices for how to create instructional videos, including planning, filming, and sharing. You’ll hear about the free and fantastic Flipgrid Shorts tool for creating explainer videos for students. It’s perfect for blended, hybrid, and remote learning.
Listen to the podcast episode on your favorite platform:
Create Instructional Videos
So let’s make this EdTech easy…
- Identify a topic you want to share with students
- Jot down a few notes or things you want to say
- Use the Flipgrid Shorts tool to add stickers, images, or sketches
- Share what you’ve made with a link or embed code with your students!
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Have you subscribed to the podcast yet? I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on Apple Podcasts the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast, too — I would certainly appreciate it!
- Mike Mohammed Twitter
- Ann Kozma Twitter
- Mike Mohammed Flipgrid Short Example
- Ann Kozma Flipgrid Short Resources
- Website: Flipgrid
- Flipgrid Shorts
- Find Flipgrid onTwitter
- Find Flipgrid onInstagram
- Flipgrid’s Facebook Page
- Flipgrid YouTube
- The Educator’s Guide to Flipgrid
- Microsoft Teams (collaboration tool)
- Microsoft Immersive Reader
- Google Classroom
- Remind (Family communication app)
- QRStuff.com (QR Code Generator)
- QR Reader App List (such as Bar-Code)
- Quick QR Code Tips To Add To Your Toolbelt (Podcast Episode)
- Deeper Learning With QR Codes and Augmented Reality: A Scannable Solution for Your Classroom
- Use Explainer Videos in Your Classroom (Podcast episode)
- How to Use Flipgrid for Book Clubs (Blog Post)
- How To Share Spark Video with Flipgrid (Blog Post)
Ready to make this the best year yet?
Sign up for my weekly newsletter and periodic special messages...
and you'll get INSTANT access to my special guide:
12 EdTech Tips for The Most Successful Year Yet!
I can't wait to share my favorite EdTech tips, tools and lesson ideas with you!
Yours in Learning, Monica :)