In this episode, I’ll give you a preview of my Distance Learning Essentials: Quick Reference Guide from ASCD. You’ll hear some tips, strategies and resources to make your distance teaching and learning efficient and effective.
Listen to the podcast episode on your favorite platform:
Distance Learning Essentials
So let’s make this EdTech easy…
- Review your synchronous and asynchronous instructional goals
- Incorporate SEL goals into your routines
- Set a purpose when sharing instructional materials
- Reimagine parent communication, adding voice or video
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Have you subscribed to the podcast yet? I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on Apple Podcasts the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast, too — I would certainly appreciate it!
- Distance Learning Essentials Quick Reference Guide
- BrainPOP (Explainer Videos and Activities)
- Flipgrid Shorts
- TED-Ed Youtube Channel
- Podcast for Kids: Wow in the World Student-Friendly Podcast (Blog Post)
- How to Curate and Share Curriculum Resources (Podcast Episode)
- 25 Reasons To Use TED-Ed In Your Classroom (Blog Post)
- How To Use Explainer Videos in Your Classroom (Podcast episode)
- How To Share Spark Video with Flipgrid (Blog Post)
- Spark Post + Flipgrid Shorts = An Epic Combo (Blog Post)
- How Technology Plays a Role in Environmental Education with Tina Wong (Podcast Episode)
- How to Use Flipgrid for Book Clubs (Blog Post)
Ready to make this the best year yet?
Sign up for my weekly newsletter and periodic special messages...
and you'll get INSTANT access to my special guide:
12 EdTech Tips for The Most Successful Year Yet!
I can't wait to share my favorite EdTech tips, tools and lesson ideas with you!
Yours in Learning, Monica :)