In this episode I share a favorite strategy you can use to keep track of your favorite teaching websites. You’ll hear about three tools that make it easy for you (and your students) to make interactive lists of favorites and share your curated resources with anyone and everyone!
Subscribe to the podcast on your favorite platform:
So let’s make this EdTech easy…
- Choose one topic you want to focus on (ex. Linear equations, French Revolution, letter sounds, etc.)
- Decide which creation tool you want to try out (maybe Spark Page, Book Creator, or Google Docs)
- Use this space to collect all of your favorite resources on that topic, like links to videos, websites, or anything you want to share
- Publish your Spark Page website or Book Creator ebook, or get a shareable link to your Google Doc and share it with anyone who can benefit from your curated list of curriculum resources
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Have you subscribed to my podcast?I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on iTunes the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to subscribe in iTunes! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast too.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- How To Curate Curriculum Resources with Adobe Spark
- Real-Time Collaboration in Book Creator
- Tasks Before Apps: Designing Rigorous Learning in a Tech-Rich Classroom
- Virtual Reality Classroom Discussion Prompts – Easy EdTech Podcast 001
These 4 graphic organizers are almost yours!
Enter your email below and the planning pages will arrive in your inbox :)
I can't wait for you to join me on this EdTech journey!
Best, Dr. Monica Burns - Founder of ClassTechTips.com
When you click below I'll also add you to my list for periodic messages over the course of the year.