In this episode, you’ll hear about one of my favorite productivity tools Google Keep and how to use it for your own organization as well as with students. Learn about seven reasons this tool is a must-have in your tool belt with my favorite Google Keep tips.
Listen to the podcast episode on your favorite platform:
Google Keep Tips
So let’s make this EdTech easy…
- Open up Google Keep on your device
- Make a new note or to do list
- Try out one of these tips like color coding
- Share a tip with a friend or colleague!
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Have you subscribed to my podcast yet? I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on iTunes the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast, too — I would certainly appreciate it!
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- 3 Ways to Use Google Docs When You Don’t Have Google Classroom (Podcast Episode)
- Tips For Coaches Tackling Remote Learning with Martine Brown (Podcast Episode)
- Teacher Tech Tools For Ditching Sticky Notes (Blog Post)
- This podcast was transcribed with Rev, use my affiliate link to try it out: try.rev.com/Cz82B