In this episode we will discuss nine quick tips for taking ownership of your PD this school year and beyond. You will hear professional development tips to use in your own school, tech-friendly resources to use via social media and how to connect to other teachers remotely.
This week’s podcast is titled “Quick Tips for Taking Ownership of Your PD.“ Today’s episode is inspired by a blog post I wrote for Edutopia, and I’ve linked to the original blog post at the bottom of this page.
Subscribe to the podcast on your favorite platform:
Professional Development Tips
So let’s make this EdTech easy…
- Choose a new way to connect and learn this year
- Invite a colleague to try out something new you learned
- Tell someone else about a success story from your new PD strategy
- Add one more from the list to your tool belt
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Have you subscribed to my podcast?I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on iTunes the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to subscribe in iTunes! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast too.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Easy EdTech Club (waitlist and/or registration page)
- 9 Quick Tips for Taking Ownership of Your PD (Edutopia article)
- Doc Scan PDF Scanner app
- Edutopia (great organization to follow on social media)
- Scholastic (another great group to follow on Twitter or Instagram)
- Two favorite Twitter chats: #satchat and #ADEchat
- Voxer (a tool you can use for audio group chats on a topic)
- Apple Distinguished Educator (active group on social media)
Ready to make this the best year yet?
Sign up for my weekly newsletter and periodic special messages...
and you'll get INSTANT access to my special guide:
12 EdTech Tips for The Most Successful Year Yet!
...and I'll send you three bonus ebooks on Virtual Reality, Reading & Writing EdTech Favorites, and Formative Assessment tools!
I can't wait to share my favorite EdTech tips, tools and lesson ideas with you!
Yours in Learning, Monica :)