In this episode, you’ll learn about my ACES Framework for thoughtful technology integration, introduced in my first book in 2016. I’ll share each part of the framework in this episode. You’ll also hear examples of the ACES Framework in action including a unit example from my book Tasks Before Apps.
Subscribe to the podcast on your favorite platform:
So let’s make this EdTech easy…
- Review the ACES framework and get to know each part
- Reflect on an activity or unit you’ve previously taught
- Determine how you could use this framework for future planning
- Put the framework into action during an upcoming activity or unit of study
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Have you subscribed to my podcast yet? I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on iTunes the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast, too — I would certainly appreciate it!
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Deeper Learning With QR Codes and Augmented Reality: A Scannable Solution for Your Classroom
- 40 Ways to Inject Creativity into Your Classroom with Adobe Spark
- How to Make Collections of Photos for Students to Use (Podcast episode)
- Quick Ways to Share Student Videos with an Audience (Podcast episode)
- Reasons to Video Conference with an Expert this Year (Podcast episode)
- How to Curate and Share Curriculum Resources (Podcast Episode)
- Ways To Use Video Playlists in the Classroom (Podcast Episode)
- Quick QR Code Tips To Add To Your Toolbelt (Podcast Episode)
- Why I’m Exciting about 360 Video in Education (Podcast episode)
- Book Creator (create ebooks on iPad, Chromebooks and on the web)
- Kidblog (safe student publishing)
- Nearpod (Student engagement tool)
- Skype (video chat platform)
Ready to make this the best year yet?
Sign up for my weekly newsletter and periodic special messages...
and you'll get INSTANT access to my special guide:
12 EdTech Tips for The Most Successful Year Yet!
I can't wait to share my favorite EdTech tips, tools and lesson ideas with you!
Yours in Learning, Monica :)