In this episode I’ll share some of my favorite quick ways to share student videos with an audience. You’ll also hear some tips and resources to make sharing student videos a success this school year!
Subscribe to the podcast on your favorite platform:
Share Student Videos
So let’s make this EdTech easy…
1. Have students save their videos (either a link or file)
2. Decide where you want to share student creations
3. Asks students to write a short introduction or teaser
4. Post student videos using one of the “quick ways” from this episode
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Have you subscribed to my podcast yet? I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on iTunes the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast, too — I would certainly appreciate it!
If you listen somewhere else (like Spotify, Luminary, or Overcast) make sure to subscribe there, too!
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Tasks Before Apps: Designing Rigorous Learning in a Tech-Rich Classroom
- Adobe Spark (Information on setting up free tools)
- Adobe Spark for Education (Information on setting up free tools)
- Spark Video planning pages (my free graphic organizers)
- 024 Quick QR Code Tips to Add to Your Tool Belt (Podcast Episode)
- Tech-Friendly Student Storytelling Activity (Podcast Episode)
- Tips for Creating Infographics with Students (Podcast Episode)
- Simple Augmented Reality Apps for Kids (Podcast Episode)
- A Tech-Friendly Peer Feedback Strategy (Blog Post)
- QRStuff.com (QR Code Generator)
- Google Drive
- Bitly (URL Shortener)
Social Media Platforms
Teacher Gift Guides
- I Asked, They Shared: Gifts for Teachers
- Gift Ideas for Teachers: iPad Classroom Gift Guide
- Gift Ideas for Teachers: Chromebook Classroom Gift Guide
- Summer Amazon Teacher Favorites
- 2018 Teacher Gifts: Favorites for Holiday Shopping
- Gift Ideas for Teachers: Books I’ve Loved This Year + Extras
- 10 Low-Cost, Techy Gift Ideas for Teachers
- Amazon Prime Day for Teachers
These 4 graphic organizers are almost yours!
Enter your email below and the planning pages will arrive in your inbox :)
I can't wait for you to join me on this EdTech journey!
Best, Dr. Monica Burns - Founder of ClassTechTips.com
When you click below I'll also add you to my list for periodic messages over the course of the year.