In this episode we’ll discuss five tips for creating infographics with students, along with a few places to find examples. You’ll also hear about a tool you can use in your classroom to help students make infographics this school year!
Subscribe to the podcast on your favorite platform:
So let’s make this EdTech easy…
1. Show exemplars to your student and discuss observations
2. Brainstorm keywords and use graphic organizers to get planning
3. Set a size and pick a tool such as Spark Post to start creating
4. Establish an audience and share student infographics!
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Have you subscribed to my podcast?I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on Apple Podcasts (the iPhone app) the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast too.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Book Birthday (information for this year’s celebration)
- 40 Ways to Inject Creativity into Your Classroom with Adobe Spark (information on the book)
- Tasks Before Apps: Designing Rigorous Learning in a Tech-Rich Classroom (my book)
- Advanced Google Search (Overview Page)
- Noun Project (free icons for everything)
- Adobe Spark (information on setting up the free tools)
- Spark Video planning pages (my free graphic organizers)
- Free Keyword Search Activity
- Kids Discover (Examples of using infographics)
- Pinterest (examples of using infographics)
These 4 graphic organizers are almost yours!
Enter your email below and the planning pages will arrive in your inbox :)
I can't wait for you to join me on this EdTech journey!
Best, Dr. Monica Burns - Founder of ClassTechTips.com
When you click below I'll also add you to my list for periodic messages over the course of the year.