In this episode we’ll discuss a Tech-Friendly Student Storytelling Activity you can use with Adobe Spark Post. This includes a step-by-step guide on how to implement this activity in your classroom using the technology you have. You will hear where to find my free planning pages to help your activity be a success!
Subscribe to the podcast on your favorite platform:
So let’s make this EdTech easy…
- Introduce students to a storytelling framework (maybe a five scene summary of a story)
- Provide students time to illustrate their stories
- Snap pictures of their scenes so they can access them on their computer
- Add captions using Spark Post and share student stories!
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Have you subscribed to my podcast?I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on iTunes the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to subscribe in iTunes! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast too.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Cooper Hewitt Design Museum
- Adobe Spark Post
- Adobe Spark “quick start” videos
- 40 Ways to Inject Creativity in the Classroom with Adobe Spark
These 5 graphic organizers are almost yours!
Enter your email below and the planning pages will arrive in your inbox :)
I can't wait for you to join me on this EdTech journey!
Best, Dr. Monica Burns - Founder of ClassTechTips.com
When you click below I'll also add you to my list for periodic messages over the course of the year.