In this episode we’ll discuss how to build classroom community while addressing skills like speaking and listening, digital citizenship, and computer literacy. You will hear how to start the school year by providing a way for students to creatively introduce themselves and share their interests and goals for the school year.
Subscribe to the podcast on your favorite platform:
Build Classroom Community
So let’s make this EdTech easy…
1. Create an exemplar video to introduce yourself to your class
2. Use Spark Video graphic organizers for students to create an outline for their video
3. Provide time for students to
4. Connect this project to other beginning of the year goals
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Have you subscribed to my podcast?I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on iTunes the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to subscribe in iTunes! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast too.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Easy EdTech Club (waitlist and/or registration page)
- Google Classroom (blog post with details on sharing Spark creations within Google Classroom)
- Spark Video & Soundtrap (tips for combining audio recordings with video creations)
- Getting started with Spark for Education
- Spark & Seesaw
- Keyword Search tips
- Adobe Spark “quick start” videos
- 40 Ways to Inject Creativity in the Classroom with Adobe Spark
These 5 graphic organizers are almost yours!
Enter your email below and the planning pages will arrive in your inbox :)
I can't wait for you to join me on this EdTech journey!
Best, Dr. Monica Burns - Founder of ClassTechTips.com
When you click below I'll also add you to my list for periodic messages over the course of the year.