In this episode we’ll discuss the “why” behind sharing podcasts with students along with six activities you can tailor to students of all ages. You’ll hear a shout out to a list of favorite kid-friendly podcasts along with ways to strengthen student listening skills with podcasts this school year!
Subscribe to the podcast on your favorite platform:
So let’s make this EdTech easy…
1. Determine your “why” as you think about using podcasts with students
2. Choose an activity from the list to support student listening skills
3. Tailor the activity to your group of students keeping their interests and needs in mind
4. Introduce the activity to your students and make podcasting a regular part of your learning!
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Have you subscribed to my podcast?I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on iTunes the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to subscribe in iTunes! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast too.
A big thank you to everyone who has taken the time to leave a review! Whether you want to share a way you use podcasts to strengthen student listening skills or just say hello, you can leave a comment on this blog post too.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Student-Friendly Podcasts for Classrooms and Families – Easy EdTech Podcast 015
- Wow in the World
- Skype in the Classroom
- 40 Ways to Inject Creativity in the Classroom with Adobe Spark