In this episode I share a spotlight tools for easy access to virtual walking tours for students. You’ll hear about why you should consider bringing virtual walking tours to your classroom and how you can incorporate this resource into your everyday instruction in just a few steps!
Subscribe to the podcast on your favorite platform:
So let’s make this EdTech easy…
- Choose your focus for the book club and decide on your expectations for students
- Set up the online space for students and post prompts for discussion
- Invite students to the online space you’ve set up and share norms for discussion (you might want to review how students will comment and post)
- Provide time for students to participate and don’t forget to jump into the book discussion too!
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Have you subscribed to my podcast?I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on iTunes the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to subscribe in iTunes! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast too.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Kerry Gallagher’s website
- Virtual Reality Classroom Discussion Prompts – Easy EdTech Podcast 001
- Using Virtual Reality Without a Headset – Easy EdTech Podcast 009
- 3,000+ Google Street Views for Your Classroom (Google Arts & Culture) with full list of street view recommendations
Ready to make this the best year yet?
Sign up for my weekly newsletter and periodic special messages...
and you'll get INSTANT access to my special guide:
12 EdTech Tips for The Most Successful Year Yet!
...and I'll send you three bonus ebooks on Virtual Reality, Reading & Writing EdTech Favorites, and Formative Assessment tools!
I can't wait to share my favorite EdTech tips, tools and lesson ideas with you!
Yours in Learning, Monica :)