In this episode I share websites and apps to use virtual reality in your classroom… without a headset. You’ll hear about the type of devices you’ll need and four of my very favorite resources. This episode will help you connect students with free virtual reality content hosted on the web and on mobile apps!
Subscribe to the podcast on your favorite platform:
So let’s make this EdTech easy…
- Review your current learning goals and identify an area where VR could help build background knowledge or bring content to life
- Determine your search terms and which platform you want to explore first
- When you find your link or video, decide on how you will share it with students
- Finally, make sure to have a focus for discussion or reflection to follow the VR experience you share with students!
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Have you subscribed to my podcast?I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on iTunes the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to subscribe in iTunes! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast too.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Virtual Reality Without a Headset? Real Classroom Strategies for VR
- Tasks Before Apps: Designing Rigorous Learning in a Tech-Rich Classroom
- National Geographic’s YouTube Channel
- Discovery VR