In this episode I share strategies for introducing virtual reality into your classroom. You’ll hear a few favorite spots to find 360 images and videos, and discussion prompts to spark conversations around VR experiences!
Subscribe to the podcast on your favorite platform:
So let’s make this EdTech easy…
- Identify your why, remember, Tasks Before Apps, identify why you want students to participate in a VR experience
- Find a VR video, I’ve included a list of favorites in the free download for this episode, but you can even head to YouTube to search
- Choose the prompts and moments when you want to pause for discussion
- Reflect on what worked and what changed & Share your success or an obstacle with a friend or colleague
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Have you subscribed to my podcast?I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on iTunes the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to subscribe in iTunes! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast too.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Virtual Reality Discussion Prompts for Students
- Tasks Before Apps: Designing Rigorous Learning in a Tech-Rich Classroom
- New York Times VR
Getting Started with Virtual Reality in the Classroom!
You can take on virtual reality this year!
Enter your information for your free eBook - it will arrive instantly in your inbox.
This special guide includes:
- resources to use without a headset
- favorite websites
- discussion prompts
- and more!
I can't wait for you to join me on this EdTech journey!
Best, Dr. Monica Burns - Founder of ClassTechTips.com
When you click below I'll also add you to my list for periodic messages over the course of the year.