How do you share resources with students? In this episode, we’ll focus on what happens after you find the very best resources to share with students. You’ll also hear about nine digital tools to help educators build a resource collection for students. So whether you have ten great resources on endangered species to share with your fourth graders or a dozen tutorial videos to share with your eleventh graders, this episode is for you!
Listen to the podcast episode on your favorite platform:
Tips for Building Resource Collection
- Decide when you want to make a collection and what’s going to go in it.
- Choose a tool that lets you build a collection of resources.
- Collaborate with a colleague to choose an easy-to-use resource.
- Embrace your place if you already have a favorite space to collect resources.
Sponsored by my Amazon Influencer Store
This episode is sponsored by my Amazon influencer store. It’s full of favorite tech tools, books featured on the podcast, and plenty of goodies to explore. To find it, click on the “Free Stuff & Favorites” button on my website, ClassTechTips.com – or click right here to go straight to the page.
Follow & Review on Apple Podcasts
Have you subscribed to the podcast yet? I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on Apple Podcasts the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to follow on Apple Podcasts! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast, too — I would certainly appreciate it!
- EdTech Books by Monica Burns
- EdTech Essentials Free Study Guide
- Class Tech Tips EdTech Events and Workshops (Calendar of Events)
- Connect with Monica Burns on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram
- Google Sites
- Book Creator (Ebook creation tool)
- Wakelet (Content Management & Collaboration tool)
- Adobe Express for Education (Free creation tools)
- Google Slides (Free Online Presentation Tool)
- Canva for Education (Graphic design platform)
- Google Classroom
- Padlet (Online Discussion tool)
- Microsoft Sway (Digital storytelling app)
- Microsoft-related resources
- Monica’s Curation presentation with Wakelet on YouTube
- Canva’s YouTube channel
- Why You Should Add Wakelet to Your Tool Belt with Rachel Coathup (Podcast Episode)
- 7 YouTube Tips for Teachers with a Free Download (Blog Post)
- How to Curate Curriculum Resources with Adobe Spark Page (Blog Post)
- 9 Reasons Why I Love Google Slides (And You Should, Too) (Blog Post)
- The Google Classroom Adobe Express Add-On is Now Live! (Blog Post)
- 6 Tips for Connecting Students with an Audience for their Work (Blog Post)