In this episode, Al Thomas, founder of Educopilot, shares tech-friendly project ideas you can tailor to your classroom. He discusses his work with creativity integration training and digital learning resources. You’ll also hear about Al’s favorite tools and tips that promote creativity in any learning environment.
Listen to the podcast episode on your favorite platform:
Creativity and Visuals in Tech-Friendly Projects
- Identify your goals for incorporating creativity
- Explore an activity to try with your students
- Incorporate visuals in your everyday routines
- Allow time to practice these skills
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Have you subscribed to the podcast yet? I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on Apple Podcasts the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast, too — I would certainly appreciate it!
- Al Thomas’ Website
- Pocket-Sized Creativity for Educators (free gift guide)
- Al Thomas’ Twitter
- Al Thomas’ Instagram
- 100 CAMERAS
- YouTube Genre Mash-up Generator
- Adobe Spark for Education (Information on setting up free tools)
- 40 Ways to Inject Creativity into Your Classroom with Adobe Spark
- 3 Creative Activities to Start the School Year with Adobe Spark (Blog Post)
- 5 Video Projects for Student Readers (feat. Adobe Spark) (Blog Post)
- How to Share Spark Video on Youtube (Blog Post)
- How to Easily Create Student Journals with Adobe Spark (Blog Post)
- 5 Things You Might Not Know About Adobe Spark (Blog Post)
Ready to make this the best year yet?
Sign up for my weekly newsletter and periodic special messages...
and you'll get INSTANT access to my special guide:
12 EdTech Tips for The Most Successful Year Yet!
I can't wait to share my favorite EdTech tips, tools and lesson ideas with you!
Yours in Learning, Monica :)